Natural price made in China replacement parts in Lubumbashi Democratic Republic of the Congo Rubber Synthetic 1L Rubber Kneader Machine with top quality

Natural price made in China  replacement parts  in Lubumbashi Democratic Republic of the Congo Rubber Synthetic 1L Rubber Kneader Machine with top quality

We – EPG Group the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 different branches. For more specifics: Cell/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828

Portion 1. Main Design Specialized Parameter         

Product X(S)N-1L X(S)N-3L X(S)N-5L
Net chamber volume 1L 3L 5L
Working volume 5L 8L 15L
Major motor five.5KW seven.5KW 11KW
Decelerator Hardened Experience Hardened Encounter Hardened Confront
Turn-more than motor .55KW .75KW one.1KW
Discharging way Tilting discharge Tilting discharge Tilting discharge
Rotor Speed(front/rear) – 40/31 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min – 32/26 cycle/min
Cooling method by drinking water by water by h2o
Cooling H2o Pressure .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa .2-.4Mpa
Heating Steam Force .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa .5-.8Mpa
Compressing air Force .5-.8Mpa(optional) .5-.8Mpa(optional) .6-.8Mpa(optional)
Dimension 1980*950*2571mm 2050*1080*2130mm 1850*1200*2580mm
Machine excess weight 1300KG 1800KG 2200KG
Warranty 24 months
Rotor material No.45 steel(S45C),Surfacing cemented carbide,Hardness is 50HRC,cemented carbide thickness is 2mm,Rotor complete surface is plated with difficult chromium with very good abrasion resistance.
Difficult chromium thickness .fifteen-.2mm, Hardness is HV900 ~ 1000
Payment phrases 30% T/T deposit in progress, then harmony the rest 70% ahead of loading.
Supply time Delivery about 25 days after the deposit received.

Portion 2. Features                                                   

1.Motor&Electrical Equiped with “SIEMENS” “MITSUBSHI” “CHINT”,etc
  Imported PLC car management,Risk-free, Seliable,Steady.
2.Transmission System:Greater transmission efficiency,Decrease noise,More time Service Life. 
three.Rotor:Abrasion resistant difficult alloy,Plated with hard chromium.
4.Temperature and time manage technique:Imported PLC control technique to give a a hundred% mixing influence.
5.Patented design,Environmental protection, vitality conservation,higher manufacturing ability,large efficiency.
six.Simple installation,operation and upkeep to reduce working cost.
7.Trustworthy performance,no leakage, longer lifer service.
eight.Can be customized for you.

Element 3. Product Display                                             

Component 4. Workshop                                                  

Component 5.  Application                                                         

Lab Rubber kneader mixer is relevant for plasticating and mixing rubber and plastic tests,as well as applicable for mixing and keading sticky materials. 
This device is commonly tyre manufacturing facility and Rubber, TPR,EVA,Rubber sole, Rubber Roller, Hoses Belts, Sponges, Vibration Insulator, Elastic Wire,Sealing Supplies, Tire, Tapes, Master Batches, Pigment Ink, Automobile Electric powered Rubber Parts, Chemical ept Compounds generation.

Element 6. Packaging & Shipping                                        

 

The use of authentic equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part figures or logos , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference reasons only and for indicating item use and compatibility. Our firm and the listed replacement components contained herein are not sponsored, accepted, or created by the OEM.

Natural price made in China  replacement parts  in Lubumbashi Democratic Republic of the Congo Rubber Synthetic 1L Rubber Kneader Machine with top quality

Natural price made in China  replacement parts  in Lubumbashi Democratic Republic of the Congo Rubber Synthetic 1L Rubber Kneader Machine with top quality